- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens (model 11820 only)
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Halogen HPXR lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
The revolutionary Panoptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema. Fast, easy entry into undiluted pupils. 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undiluted eye. 25º field of view vs. the standard 5º field of view. Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes. Halogen HPX lamp provides light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance. Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undiluted pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes. Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter.